Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Join Our Team as a Data Analytics Lead for Retail People & Culture!
Overview of the Role:
Are you a dynamic Data Analytics professional with a passion for turning complex data into actionable insights? We are seeking an experienced individual to take on the role of Data Analytics Lead. As a key player in our team, you will be responsible for managing reporting requirements, supervising HR projects, and developing and maintaining our Management Information System (MIS) for HR and the wider business.
What You Will Do:
- Manpower Cost and Headcount Data: Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop a precise methodology for tracking total employee costs. Provide clear and instructive headcount data, empowering managers to predict staffing levels and costs.
- Management Reporting: Ensure timely and accurate delivery of regular and ad-hoc reporting to different business functions. Develop new dashboards on Tableau and maintain existing ones based on business needs.
- Reporting Lead: Be the go-to person for all things people analytics, delivering agile and tailored data to meet the unique needs of each business stakeholder.
- Key HR Processes: Utilize data to enhance the efficiency of strategic projects within the HR function, such as benchmarking, organizational design, and employee engagement.
- Presentation of Data: Present data electronically and in person, articulating findings, assumptions, and suggestions effectively for practical use by stakeholders.
- Accuracy: Provide reliable and accurate data to inform business decisions, collaborating with the HR Operations team to improve data accuracy within the HR Information Systems (HRIS).
- Data Analysis: Perform detailed data analysis to address complex business problems, understanding business processes and stakeholders' information needs.
- Process Re-engineering: Drive business efficiency through process redesign, documentation, automation, and continuous improvement.
- Business Partnering: Establish a strong relationship with the group HRIS team to ensure effective delivery of group projects and systems.
- HR Division Support: Ensure employee actions comply with HR and Finance policies. Identify opportunities for improving internal HR processes, including information systems changes.
- Manpower Planning/Monitoring: Support annual manpower budgeting and quarterly forecasting through reporting and data analysis, monitoring headcount and manpower cost against benchmarks.
- General Ad Hoc Requests: Troubleshoot technical problems, participate in the development of IT strategy, and develop, implement, and enhance HRIS tables, codes, and security.
Source : www.bayt.com