Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
As an Automotive Aftersales Pricing Executive, you will play a crucial role in supporting implementing and optimizing pricing strategies for our automotive aftermarket products and services. Your primary responsibilities will include identifying new repair work suitable for customer centric pricing structure, analysing pricing data, driving profitability and customer satisfaction as well as ensuring margins remain in line with structured positioning.
What you will do:
Supporting Implementing and Maintaining Strategic Changes
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement pricing strategies for automotive aftermarket products and services, including tier 1 workshop services.
• Work closely with the B2C Pricing Manager in preparing financial impact analyses.
• Ensure new automotive brands and models are accurately implemented and maintained within pricing structures.
• Utilize statistical analysis and data visualization techniques to create solutions that enhance business performance, covering tier 1 workshop services.
• Create illustrations and visualizations of data that are easily comprehensible to non-technical stakeholders, communicating modeling results as measures of the business's impact on tier 1 workshop services.
Data Analysis and Model Performance Monitoring
• Collect and analyze pricing data, using large data sets to identify opportunities for product and process optimization, including tier 1 workshop services.
• Identify relevant pricing data sources and sets to mine, including structured and unstructured pricing datasets and variables.
• Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy, especially for tier 1 workshop services.
• Create automated anomaly detection systems and constantly track their performance.
• Support ad-hoc inquiries by modeling the impact and effect of various scenarios related to tier 1 workshop services.
• Utilize EVHC data to identify sale potential through red and amber work not converted to sales order
Price Optimization & Margin Monitoring
• Conduct regular pricing reviews to ensure alignment with company objectives and market conditions, covering tier 1 workshop services.
• Implement pricing changes and promotions as needed to drive sales and meet revenue targets for tier 1 workshop services.
• Monitor and correct erroneous pricing, such as low or negative margins, while analyzing root causes.
• Ensure vehicle model job pricing is up to date and maintained within the online portal.
• Ensure margins are in line with business structures and factors, utilizing pricing solution software.
Menu Pricing Management and Fixed Job Matrix Pricing
• Maintain menu pricing solutions, ensuring existing structures reflect as intended, including tier 1 workshop services.
• Incorporate new vehicle models and brands into menu pricing structures, including tier 1 workshop services.
• Identify new jobs for inclusion in menu pricing and model the ideal position and profitable pricing for these additions, with a focus on tier 1 workshop services.
• Identify and refine process efficiencies, including new logic for APP (Automotive Parts Pricing), to enhance tier 1 workshop services.
• Ensure products remain in line with business-approved logics, particularly for tier 1 workshop services.
• Monitoring and ensuring the maximum usage of company developed and approved customer centric rates, highlighting under usage to performance management team.
Labour Structuring and Reviewing
• Support the B2C Pricing Manager in conducting regular Labour Rate Reviews, Regularly assess and review the labor rates charged for automotive aftersales services. This includes evaluating the current labor rate structure and benchmarking it against competitors. Identify opportunities for adjustments to ensure competitiveness while maintaining profitability.
• Labour Rate Structuring, implement a structured approach to labor rates that takes into consideration lost sales conversion with discounting. Monitor the tiered discounting structure that aligns with the company's pricing strategy.Application URL