Job Title: Energy Engineer
Job In Dubai
Company: Al Futtaim Group
Start Date: 2023-11-21
End Date: 2024-01-20
Energy Engineer | Al Futtaim Engineering | Energy & Sustainability
Overview of the role:
To assume responsibility and ensure effective and efficient operation by:
- Conducting ASHRAE Level-1 ,2 and 3 audits on Facilities and prepare conditional survey and develop energy conservation measures
- Intimacy monitoring utility consumption, trend analysis of Facilities to develop baseline measurements and prepare Investment grade audit reports accordingly.
- Preparing Cost sheets for energy conservation measures
- Preparing SOW for tendering out Retrofit packages
- Preparation of monthly M&V reports for Facilities under contract
- Liaising with client’s for progress meetings
What you will do:
- Conduct Site Audits and preparation of Investment Grade Audit reports.
- Preparation of SOWs for tendering retrofit packages and finalization of vendors
- Implementation of Energy conservation measures set out in the investment grade audit.
- Preparation of Monthly M&V reports for Ongoing Projects.
- Ensure all contracted work is carried out in accordance to the contract.
- Time lines are adhered to and identify any issues which may affect the performance and closure of the works.
Supply Chain Management:
- Daily management of sub-contractors, consumables. Responsible for implementation and monitoring of sub-contractor performance. Ensure best value management techniques with in contracts.
- Implements expected service standards towards the service providers and sub contractors.
- Ensure all work is carried out with the correct H&S standards throughout projects.
- Prepare routine and ad hoc reports, with the objective of keeping the management informed about all issues relating to operations
Source : www.bayt.com