Our Client . is looking for a qualified Web Content Manager to join the Marketing team in the GCC Cluster, based in Dubai. Reporting to Manager Web Activation, As Web Content Manager, you will be supporting Smoke Free Products websites in the GCC markets, specifically Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and Bahrain. As a Content Manager, you will play a crucial role in shaping our online presence and ensuring an exceptional user experience.
· Sales Force Commerce Cloud Expertise: proficiency in Sales Force Commerce Cloud (SFCC) to update, publish and optimize content. Configure new and update existing products. Or similar experience of working with other CMS.
· SEO and Web Analytics: implement SEO strategies to improve website visibility. Monitor and analyze web traffic and user behavior using analytics tools.
· Web Design Basics: possess fundamental knowledge of web design principles and best practices.
· UX/UI Understanding: collaborate with designers and developers to enhance the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) of the website.
· Development Collaboration: work closely with developers to ensure the successful integration of new website components and features.
· Figma and Prototyping: experience in Figma and other prototyping software to assist in the design and development process.
· A/B testing expertise: understanding of basic principles of A/B testing and experience of working with various A/B testing tools like Optimizely, Kameleoon, Adobe TargeApplication URL