Finance Analyst | Al Futtaim Motors | Finance
Overview of the role:
This role will support the Finance Manager – FP&A with respect to business budgeting, forecasting & monthly reporting.
What you will do:
Budgeting and Forecasting
- Support in the preparation of budgets for AFM in conjunction with the commercial business department to ensure reliability of the key assumptions.
- Control and monitoring of operating budget, investigating variances where necessary.
- Support in the re-forecasting of the budget during quarterly financial reviews recommending upward or downward adjustments considering market conditions and business requirements.
- Support with the budgeting and forecasting: calendar, and process, templates and requirements, guidelines and assumptions, Power Point Presentations
- To support Finance Managers, manage and maintain month end actual reporting process, ensuring accuracy, integrity, and timeliness.
- Perform analysis; Prepare standalone and aggregated periodic Management Packs
- Support and maintain minimum KPIs and Metrics to be reported on a periodic basis at the level of: Divisions & Business Unit
P&L and Balance Sheet Management and Substantiation
- Ensure that all guidelines are followed related to governance of P&L and Balance sheet FS items
- Ensure all related transaction are posted before the closure of books during each month-end.
- Trend report and schedules should be updated monthly with relevant KPIs.
- Review & analyze on monthly basis the misstatements under each Balance sheet G/L.
- Liaise with various teams to identify the key issues and resolve the misstatements.
- Support Audit requirements both Internal and external Audit
Commercial Finance and Business Support Analysis
- Support in analysis of Investments and Capex
- Support in Principal analysis e.g., yen impact, payment terms.
- Analysis of Inventory, Sales (Pricing) and GM by channel.
- Prepare analysis by Showroom / Facility.
- PCP and lease analysis.
- Support in Strategic sourcing and cost
- optimization opportunities.
FP&A Financial Reporting Systems & Dashboards
- Understand the full end to end process of SAP, BPC and BIW system.
- Understand dashboards using Power BI, Tableau and Alteryx resolving data reconciliation differences and advise on enhancements.
- Support the FP&A team in any adhoc project.
- Support in P&L and BS reporting and uploading in the respective IT system for budgets, Forecasts, group half yearly and Annual reviews.
- Coordinating with various stakeholders to maintain the accuracy and effective accounting
Source : www.bayt.com