Job Title: Parts Picker
Job In Dubai
Company: Al Futtaim Group
Start Date: 2023-10-24
End Date: 2023-12-23
Parts Picker | Al Futtaim Automotive | Toyotya
Overview of the role
We are currently looking for an experienced Parts Picker for Toyota Al Badia Dubai. You will be responsible to manage spare parts warehouse operation to ensure stock are maintained as per 7 storage principles and stock inventory management. As a Parts Picker, you contributes to parts department operation for ordering, receiving, binning, packing and supply of all parts as per delivery orders (workshop / retail counter / re-call / Inter Branch Transfer) and need to support Parts Sales representative to deliver exceptional customer experience.
What you will do
- Receives, issues unloads and records parts, equipment, and other supplies.
- Meets with customer / govt. department personnel to determine priorities and requirements.
- Read and interpret schematic diagrams, manuals, catalogues, microfiche, lists, etc., to determine materials requirements.
- Indicate part numbers, description, quantity and codes on Stock Issue and Equipment Repair order sheets.
- Within administrative guidelines, determines source of supply, maintains records of requisitions, initiates purchase orders, receives and issues materials and on occasion orders standard items regularly carried in inventory.
- Unloads, unpacks, inspects, checks packing slips against stock received loads, moves, stores, and records the movements and storage locations of materials within the warehouse and as necessary inputs information on various databases. As required, expedites the delivery of materials.
- Issues or transfers materials to customer department personnel or other warehouse locations maintains appropriate records and inputs information on a database.
- Performs stocktaking and cycle counts functions, investigates and reconciles discrepancies.
- Report safety issues to the Warehouse Supervisor /Parts Supervisor.
- Ensure the security of the warehouse.
- Complete housekeeping duties to maintain the warehouse in a clean, tidy and safe condition and parts catalogues, microfiche and other reference materials current.
Source : www.bayt.com