Our client is an established specialist team of over 150 professionals, delivering turnkey interior design, fit-out and project management solutions. Their main 4 business units are interior design, turnkey fit out contracting, MEP services and world-class office furniture, lighting, flooring and fixtures. They successfully delivered projects across industry sectors, combining form and function as their design philosophy.
Please apply only if you are available immediately.what we offer
- You will be earning a competitive tax-free all-inclusive salary!
- In addition to the salary, a result-driven commission structure is in place to make it worth your while.
- You will be in a formal, dynamic environment working on prestigious projects with a team of driven professionals.
- Our client offers health insurance coverage, leave and end-of-service benefits as per UAE Labor Law.
As Project Manager - Fit-out you will be responsible for:
- Plan, schedule and track project timelines and milestones.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, communication with the client and any required documentation to the client.
- Approve design, drawing, details before sending to the client and attain approvals before the commencement of works on site.
- Follow up and receive approvals from all concerned authorities to commence works on site.
- Direct and manage project development from commencement to completion as per work schedule.
- Manage multiple projects daily and ensure the proper requirement of manpower, materials, tools for daily progress and to ensure the completion of projects on time.
- Prepare the work schedule in coordination with the Operations Manager/Site Supervisor/Subcontractors and ensure completion as per schedule.
- Prepare BOQ and provide suppliers prices, specifications, etc. to complete the BOQ.
- Inform the estimations team of the additional works, progress, delays on site and take necessary action to resolve the same at the earliest.
- Discuss with the team and finalize the subcontractors and manage a smooth working atmosphere between various subcontractors on site.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members in a timely and clear pattern.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team and manage project dependencies and critical paths.
- Conduct project completion reports and create recommendations report to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Ensures project documents are updated, completed and stored appropriately.
- Responsible and liable for non-completion of the project on time, carrying out any additional works without approval from the office which is out of our scope of work and not as per the finalized BOQ.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project and the company’s future endeavors.
Source : www.bayt.com