L&D Manager - Talent and Leadership Development | Automotive Talent Centre
Overview of the role
The L&D Manager will support the development of leadership development strategies and paths and deliver talent management solutions that strengthen Al Futtaim’s leadership bench strength, retaining and developing high potential employees, middle managers, senior leaders and UAE Nationals. The role will act as a strong contributor to growing internal talent and leadership capabilities that align with Al Futtaim’s strategic goals and objectives, and empower leaders to drive high performance, foster a positive work culture, and achieve excellence.
What you will do
- Support review and develop the framework to identifying critical roles and successor planning and reviewing the collective and individual development needs for both critical roles and successors.
- Coordinate divisional wide annual and periodical talent identification exercises with HRBPs to identify high potential talent and talent pools and develop high impact solutions and actions to increase the development and retention of all leadership talent, including nationals.
- Design and conduct assessment centres for talent validation and succession planning, including use of various talent assessment tools/psychometrics to support achieving the Talent Management & Leadership strategy and roadmap.
- Develop Talent Management programs and solutions to design career and learning paths.
- Input into the divisional leadership development strategy and objectives which caters for leaders from middle management to executive board members & design leadership development pathways and programs to complement the leadership development strategy
- Design and facilitate leadership skills courses to middle managers (both face to face & virtual) using various instructional and digital design techniques and partner with the business to conduct relevant needs diagnosis and gap analysis that input into leadership development strategy and planning
- Implement mentoring and coaching frameworks and tools for leadership development.
- Coordinate annual performance cycle activities and report progress from the goal setting, performance reviews and work with HRBPs and Talent Centre to embed ‘continuous performance management’ culture
- Manage divisional comms plan for performance management milestones and awareness in coordination with group level communication cascade.
Source : www.bayt.com