Reports to: HSE Officer
Category: Full Time Employee
Unit / Division / Department / Section: HSE
Monitor, inspect all Health, Safety and Environmental process controls to ensure a safe, healthy and accident-free work environment. Maintain administrative systems, support training and act as contact person for HSE matters when HSE Officer is unavailable.
Policies & Procedures
- Support implementation of HSE Policies and procedures.
- Maintain and report HSE KPIs as required.
- Provide training as directed by HSE Officer
- Maintain the HSE training compliance tracker & records of training provided.
JTRA (Job Task Risk Assessments)
- Participate in job task risk assessments and ensure compliance with agreed risk controls.
- Conduct and participate in toolbox talks and prepare TBT topics and meeting schedule with HSE Officer.
- Participate in/Lead monthly HSE meetings as required.
- Ensure safety equipment is properly maintained (PPE, slings for cranes etc.) to avoid failure.
- Ensure all employees are provided with the correct PPE/safety equipment's applicable to their job.
- Perform regular checks on firefighting equipment to ensure all are maintained and adequate for usage.
- Inspect and refill First Aid boxes as required.
- Ensure emergency showers, eye wash stations are at expected standard conditions.
HSE Inspections & Surveillance
- Perform daily tours of all areas to ensure standards and practices are aligned with a common view of safe practices and FPI' s safety practices and policies.
- Inspect welfare facilities - canteens, toilets, changing rooms etc to ensure they are to expected standards.
- Oversee contractor's activity inside facility to make sure they complying to site safety rules.
- Issue and verify Permit to Work systems after suitable training and sign off by the HSE Officer
Incident reporting and investigation
- Administer near Misses reported and update the HSE action tracker.
- Contribute to/Lead safety investigations and follow up on corrective actions identified as part of the investigation with the respective parties.
- Analyse safety records and report to HSE officer as requested.
Statistical data gathering
- Assist HSE Officer in gathering the HSE statistical data - waste, hazard, near miss card reported etc. to facilitate monthly reporting and analysis.
- Suggest corrective actions /areas of focus based on this analysis.
- Participate in all HSE related activities as required by HSE Officer.
SPAN OF Communication
- Internal: HSE officer, Geo-market Manager, Production Manager, All Line Mana
Source : www.bayt.com