Client Services provides industry-leading operational support to clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we bring the voice of the customer into the design, development and successful deployment of Clients products and services. We are trusted partners to clients, providing expertise to support and successfully grow their business.
What the CS Consultant, Implementation does:
This position serves as Clients Project Manager for implementation services provided to Clients (Banks, Fintech, Payment service providers). This is an individual contributor responsible for identifying and resolving issues of moderate complexity. This role serves to gather and document project requirements while providing client consultative guidance on Clients regulations, fees, features and functionality. This position is at an intermediate professional level and requires strong execution and analytical abilities. This role works independently and receives minimal guidance.
In this role, you are expected to:
- Provide project management support to clients and processors to ensure client expectations are exceeded
- Coordinate directly with client to analyze card program setup requirements to implement Clients products and services to support the business and formulate implementation solutions
- Report client project accomplishments and deliverables to management on weekly or monthly basis
- Confidently manage client projects in parallel to product developments and a changing landscape
- Manage non-routine, complex processing requests, as well as short term tactical and strategic customer initiatives
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement to improve team efficiencies and project delivery to clients
- Build and enhance positive working relationships with key client institutions, processors and internal stakeholders
- Build a cohesive global workgroup and involve those global workgroups in communications and decision-making.
- Prepare and maintain detailed project plans, status reports, and issues logs
- Represent client system and operational requirements to internal Clients organizations. Constantly create good functional collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, by being able to speak confidently and having a professional demeanor
- Be accountable for delivering agreed objectives. Be responsible for own workflow assignments and must be able to take the initiative to resolve problems and ensure delivery on commitments
- Assume appropriate decision-making authorities to ensure flawless execution of project objectives
- Coordinate internal Clients resources to ensure delivery on commitments
- This position requires off scheduled work including late evenings / weekends in support of client and company configuration changes and associated post-production validation
Why this is important:
The role works across a breadth of internal and external stakeholders to achieve the stated project objectives. If required, this role escalates projects that are in jeopardy and works with line management within Internally and the Client organization to make decisions that bring needed resources to resolve any issues. The role serves as a technical/functional specialist and works independently with guidance only in the most complex situations Application URL
Source : www.bayt.com