BINAA is a non-profit non-governmental organization that has been registered in Turkey since 2014. BINAA's mission is to support and empower individuals and communities that are inflicted by conflicts to gain safe and respectable lives.
BINAA strives to be a pioneering regional humanitarian organization. BINAA works hard so those who are inflicted by conflicts have better lives and secure future through providing them the most innovative and efficient services in the fields of development, education, restructuring and relief within a professional and attractive work environment.
BINAA conducts its work with its values of quality, accountability, collaboration, respect, efficiency, and continuous development.
BINAA is looking for an HR officer based in Gaziantep/Turkey.
Application Deadline: 17-Feb-2024
Job Purpose :
•To properly implement the organization's HR and personnel policies and procedures.
• To act as a business partner to internal clients and advise and assist them on HR issues and
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES **:
• Work closely with various departments and internal clients to assist them to understand and
implement HR policies and procedures.
• Implement the talent acquisition process, which involves developing job descriptions and
personnel specifications, suggesting recruitment sources, preparing job advertisements, posting
and checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates.
• Conduct reference checks.
• Prepare and follow-up on the onboarding program for each new employee.
•Prepare contracts, salary updates, and related documents.
•Implement the performance management system.
•Suggest updates and modifications to the staff handbook.
•Providing accurate information for payroll and for the maintenance of employee records.
•Consolidating data and preparing reports, providing real time information to support the dayto-day HR.
•Provide all necessary support and assistance to project managers in all project HR-related issues.
•Provide necessary assistance in analyzing training needs and help implement the training plan
•Deliver some necessary training including inductions for new staff.
•Receive and archive employees' documents as per the archiving policy in the organization.
•Follow up the renewal of employment contracts to all Binaa's staff.
•Prepare the employees' time sheets according to the monthly ratios for each employee
•Attend investigation sessions with employees and issue disciplinary decisions to misbehaving
Note: the above-mentioned key responsibilities/accountabilities are illustrative ones. Another future responsibilities/accountability may be assigned to the job depending on the department organizational chart.
Required Qualifications :
• BA in Business Administration.
• A minimum of two years' experience in a similar position.
• Intermediate skills in the English language.
• Intermediate skills in the Turkish language
• Experience in humanitarian work and principles.
A. Core Competencies (CC):
• Stakeholder Orientation.
• Planning and organizing
• Commitment to Continuous Learning
• Technological awareness
•Advanced knowledge in administrative
•Advanced level in using attendance systems.
•Basic level of knowledge of labor law.
•Advanced knowledge in (Word – Excel –
PowerPoint – Outlook).
•Advanced knowledge in recruitment &
•Basic knowledge in payroll management.
•Basic level in training management
•Basic level in performance management.
• BINAA expressly prohibits and will not tolerate any form of discrimination, abuse, harassment (sexual or otherwise), based upon race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, disability, or military status. BINAA's employees, related personnel and accepted candidates will be required to state their commitment/ intent to be aware, consider and adhere to the minimum standards applicable in development and humanitarian settings, BINAA's Code of Conduct and the core principles relating to Sexual Exploitation and Abuse.
• BINAA organization believes in the principle of equal opportunities, and their staff are chosen based on competencies without any distinction between people