Position:Mental Health and Psychosocial Support-Child Development Specialist
Location: Turkey – İskenderun/Hatay
Duration: 6 months
Time: Full Time
Language: Fluently Turkish and Upper Intermediate Arabic
Overview: SRP (Solidarity, Respect, and Protect) is looking for a Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant to support the team in Turkey in improving its performance in terms of the humanitarian sector.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant will monitor the field activities based on the project implementation plan and evaluation assessments towards the quality of provided services and satisfaction level of the direct beneficiaries through SRP monitoring and evaluation tools
SRP was established in 2017 in Turkey. SRP is a humanitarian non-profit, non-governmental organization that was founded by a group of experts and group of activists from different nationalities, ethnicities, and genders. SRP believes that supporting society, people with disabilities, and women to obtain their rights and build peace is the key approach to achieving stabilization.
A peaceful society that lives in dignity and security and is aware of its duties and rights.
Promoting the values of social peace and building the capacities of societies to achieve peace and sustainable development.
For more information, please visit our website: https://www.srp-ngo.com/en
- Conducting assessments to identify developmental strengths and areas of concern in children. This involves observing behavior, administering standardized tests, and gathering information from parents and caregivers.
- Developing individualized intervention plans tailored to address the specific needs of each child. This includes setting goals, selecting appropriate interventions, and monitoring progress over time.
- Providing guidance and support to parents and caregivers on promoting healthy child development, managing challenging behaviors, and accessing resources and services.
- Offering early intervention services to children who may be at risk for developmental delays or disabilities. This may involve providing therapy, educational support, and referrals to other specialists as needed.
- Advocating for the needs of children and families within the community and promoting awareness of child development issues. This may involve participating in community events, workshops, and advocacy campaigns.
- Conducting research to advance understanding of child development and effective intervention strategies. Child development specialists may also be involved in developing and evaluating programs aimed at supporting children's development.
- Documentation and Record-Keeping: Maintaining accurate records of assessments, interventions, and progress notes for each child. This includes documenting observations, writing reports, and communicating findings with relevant stakeholders.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information, discretion, solid judgment
- Well-organized, accurate, and fine attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Practical, flexible, and creative in challenging moments
- Excellent customer service, reliability
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a Team Player
- Ability to work well in a multicultural team
How to Apply:
Please apply by firstname.lastname@example.org email and share your CV&Cover Letter.
Referans code : SRP-MHPSS-CDS-001-24
E-posta : email@example.com
Please send your application to the email address with reference code.
Source : gelbasla.com