Position: Mental And Health Psychological Specialist Worker
Location: Turkey – İskenderun/Hatay
Duration: 6 months
Time: Full Time
Language: Fluently Turkish and Upper Intermediate English
Overview: SRP (Solidarity, Respect, and Protect) is looking for a Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant to support the team in Turkey in improving its performance in terms of the humanitarian sector.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant will monitor the field activities based on the project implementation plan and evaluation assessments towards the quality of provided services and satisfaction level of the direct beneficiaries through SRP monitoring and evaluation tools
SRP was established in 2017 in Turkey. SRP is a humanitarian non-profit, non-governmental organization that was founded by a group of experts and group of activists from different nationalities, ethnicities, and genders. SRP believes that supporting society, people with disabilities, and women to obtain their rights and build peace is the key approach to achieving stabilization.
A peaceful society that lives in dignity and security and is aware of its duties and rights.
Promoting the values of social peace and building the capacities of societies to achieve peace and sustainable development.
For more information, please visit our website: https://www.srp-ngo.com/en
- Prepare and conduct awareness sessions on mental health disorders among the Syrian refugee community and the host population.
- Participate in the mental health task force meetings.
- Conduct psychosocial support sessions for different groups inside the camps.
- Identify and refer cases and ensure action points are carried out within the agreed timeframe.
- Coordinate with relevant agencies, bodies, and authorities – reporting information back to the Program Manager and team.
- Submit weekly and monthly reports concerning implemented activities, case observation and identification, referrals, and related challenges.
- Maintain files, computer databases, and records in soft and hard copies.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information, discretion, solid judgment
- Well-organized, accurate, and fine attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Practical, flexible, and creative in challenging moments
- Excellent customer service, reliability
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a Team Player
- Ability to work well in a multicultural team
How to Apply:
Please apply by firstname.lastname@example.org email and share your CV&Cover Letter.
Referans code : SRP-MHPSS-W-001-24
E-posta : email@example.com
Please send your application to the email address with reference code.
Source : gelbasla.com