To develop and implement the Communications strategies to promote our organization's mission, programs, and initiatives, and enhance the organization's visibility across various communication channels.
- Create effective Media and Communication plans, policies, and procedures.
- Communicate with project and program managers to ensure adequate media coverage for projects.
- Oversee and coordinate the work of the media team in Syria and Türkiye to make sure materials are in accordance with the media guidelines and standards.
- Develop and improve media content, for social media platforms and websites, written and visual materials.
- Manage and ensure the brand’s voice remains constant across all social media platforms.
- Oversee social media outputs and manage feedback and complaints in cooperation with the social media officer.
- Build and manage the organization's social media profile and presence, and other platforms as needed.
- Stay up to date with the latest media trends and developments.
- Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all promotional and advocacy materials.
- Manage storage and archiving of media materials' proper usage and share with the related departments/institutions.
- Respect and apply all PSEA Principles and show a high commitment to reporting any of them.
Note: the above-mentioned key responsibilities/accountabilities are illustrative ones. Other future
responsibility/accountability may be assigned to the job depending on the department’s organizational chart.
- Bachelor’s degree in media, communications, public relations, or any related field.
- 3 years’ experience in media and communications field.
- Deep understanding of SEO, web traffic metrics, and social media best practices.
- Excellent communication (written/verbal) and interpersonal skills with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrable experience with building effective media campaigns.
- Proficiency in social media management and content creation.
- Knowledge of graphic design software and video editing tools.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Advanced level in both Arabic and English languages.
Core & Technical Competencies
- Communication - Teamwork
- Planning and Organizing - Accountability
- Creativity - Stakeholders Orientation
- Commitment to Continuous Learning - Technological Awareness.
How to Apply
Syrian Forum shall place no restrictions on the eligibility of men and women to participate in any capacity and under conditions of equality in its principal and subsidiary organs.
Interested applicants should submit their applications by clicking here before the application closing by the end of 13.03.2024 and must include their CVs.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Unsuccessful applications will neither be acknowledged nor returned. So that you know, applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Source : gelbasla.com