We are seeking a highly qualified Technical Advisor for our Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) project at Multi Aid Programs (MAPS). The ideal candidate will play a key role in the development and execution of training programs, ensuring alignment with project goals.
MAPS is a non-profit and non-governmental organization registered in Germany, Lebanon, and Turkey. MAPS aims to empower and build the capacity of the Syrian and Arab Refugee communities in Lebanon, Turkey, and IDPs inside Syria to enable them to thrive in their current context and contribute to rebuilding Syria after the conflict; through different sectors: education, health, relief, livelihood, innovation, and capacity building.
Post-Disaster Resilience Building: Digital Skills TVET Professional Courses for Recovered Inclusive Communities
The project aims to empower youth in the north of Syria after the earthquake through digital skills. TVET professional courses for recovered inclusive communities aim to enhance Syrian youth's digital skillset and access to the technical job market. By improving their resilience, the program seeks to secure them against poverty, foster autonomy through self-development commitment, and strengthen their connection to their communities inside Syria.
Training Program Development:
- Determine training topics and possible curriculums based on technical knowledge, market trends, and project objectives.
- Collaborate with the Project Manager to align training outcomes with overall project goals.
Collaboration with Trainer:
- Discuss and strategize with the trainer on the most effective delivery methods for the training courses.
- Oversee and monitor the curriculum in close collaboration with the trainer, ensuring its alignment with current market trends and project objectives.
- Hold weekly meetings with the trainer to provide guidance, discuss training topics, and address any concerns.
Monitoring and Evaluation:
- Conduct regular meetings with the training team to oversee both online and on-site training sessions.
- Ensure the documentation of training content and provide written outlines for each session by the trainer.
- Define weekly and monthly tasks for trainees, in coordination with the trainer along with mid and final projects, ensuring alignment with project objectives.
Supervision and Support:
- Supervise and support the trainer, offering guidance and assistance as needed.
- Address any concerns or challenges raised by the training team promptly.
- Collaborate with the Project Officer to provide detailed information about the training sessions.
- Maintain clear and consistent communication with the training team to address concerns and provide necessary support.
- Ensure effective communication between the technical aspects of the training and the overall project objectives.
- Support the project team in determining the expected outputs of internships in companies.
- Assist in determining suitable approaches for efficient internships.
- Suggest possible companies that may provide internships for trainees after the training program.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a relevant technical field.
- Proven technical experience in the specified specialization.
- Proven experience in a technical advisory role, particularly in vocational training programs.
- In-depth knowledge of technical market trends and requirements.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to determine effective training strategies and curriculums.
- Experience in supervising and supporting training teams.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to evolving project needs.
- Commitment to achieving project objectives and improving vocational training outcomes.
The contract will be a part-time consultancy contract, and the expected candidate could work online without the need to attend the office in Gaziantep. We expect the potential candidate to commit fully and achieve the mentioned responsibilities to ensure the success of their tasks and actively contribute to the success of the project. If you are passionate about vocational education and possess the required expertise, we invite you to contribute to our impactful TVET project.
Source : gelbasla.com