Position: Medical Education project officer- PRF-2401-01001-443
Job Location: Gaziantep, Turkey
Reporting to: Medical Education Projects Manager
Working area: Gaziantep, Turkey
Number of positions open: 1
Last date for application: February 22, 2024
Summary of the position
Follow-up on the technical aspect of the medical education projects/activities in Syria and Turkey and all related operations according to the plans set.
Syria Office Manager, MEAL, IMU, Field Offices, Finance Manager, Procurement, Logistics.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Provides the requested inputs for medical education projects in the proposal stage.
- Follows up the implementation of medical education projects mainly from a technical point of view and their progress according to the plans and standards set (required procedures - lectures - practical training - exams.........)
- Coordinating with SAMS teaching committees to provide the required technical support during the implementation of medical education projects.
- Collects the technical difficulties and challenges facing medical education projects and proposes solutions.
- Coordinating with the scientific deputies at SAMS Medical Technical Institute in Syria to ensure the proper conduct of projects and to address difficulties and challenges in a timely manner.
- To set, in coordination with scientific deputies, the criteria for accepting students and the academic qualifications of teachers.
- Develop a plan to evaluate local teachers and trainers on a regular basis, analyse the results, and propose appropriate recommendations.
- Submitting the necessary suggestions regarding building the capacity of the teaching staff in medical education institutes.
- Coordinating with the Monitoring and Evaluation officer to develop a monitoring and evaluation plan for medical education projects.
- Follows up on securing all documentation related to medical education projects.
- Participates in assessing the need for medical education projects.
- Participates in developing plans and standards, improving quality.
- Participates in proposing the necessary specifications for the equipment and tools needed for medical education projects.
- Prepares the necessary TORs for medical education projects.
- Participates in preparing monthly reports on the progress of various medical education projects.
- Supervises the work of the medical education supervisors in Syria.
- Participates in preparing the periodic reports required by the donor.
- Any other work-related tasks assigned to him by the medical education manager with regard to medical education projects.
- Promote and model a positive, professional, and respectful office culture.
THE CANDIDATE’S REQUIREMENTS
Mandatory Qualifications required:
- A university degree in the Medical Science field is required. A university degree in Medicine is Desirable.
- Proven experience of a minimum 2 years in health projects Management (medical project officer/ coordinator) is mandatory.
Fluent in written and spoken in Arabic (native) and intermediate in English.
- Scientific Background.
- Quality Monitoring of Services
- Providing technical support for training
- Providing technical support for ongoing projects
- Developing ToRs
- Data Analysis
The salary will be defined according to the SAMS Turkey Office salary scale.
Interested candidates may please send their resumes and fill out the application at the following link:
Source : gelbasla.com