Under the supervision of the Head of Orphan & Child Welfare Programme, the OCWP Planning Senior Coordinator will be responsible for the following key functions, supporting the achievement of the objectives and results of the programs, without being involved in the implementation processes.
- Facilitate the processing of project documents and project revisions throughout the entire approval process from inception to approval.
- Support the planning of applications, and contributing to business development activities without participating in the applications.
- Raise awareness of program goals and procedures
- Providing support in the design, preparation and guidance of various programs in line with the objectives of the OCW department.
- Overseeing and advising the risks associated with the implementation of existing programs
- Support the preparation of the budget and the efficient use of resources in accordance with internal standards and processes
- Monitoring the reports to donors and/or providing resources, identifying trends and problems in this regard, and giving advice.
- Establishing a Risk Management mechanism, carrying out observation activities in monitoring and evaluating the risks that need to be followed within the department, reviewing strategic risks with other managers and implementing improvement studies, monitoring strategic risks and presenting them to the manager of developments.
- Support the manager in OCW related audit procedures.
- Having a good grasp of the agreements to be made on behalf of the department and following the processes in mutual communication and coordination with the relevant units and informing the manager.
- Sharing regular information about the current situation with the managers and relevant units at the point of reaching the targets, increasing awareness in coordination against the obstacles or situations that prevent the achievement of the targets when necessary
- Organizing meetings where needed by ensuring coordination between the relevant teams at the management level
- Organizing and documenting the routine meetings within the scope of programs and projects, and preparing presentations, dashboards and information notes in this context.
- Providing the necessary support to the design and development stages of OCW processes and laying the standard operational procedures.
- Employee duties are not limited to the above-mentioned accountabilities; he/she may perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Competencies
- Proven writing skills to develop quality proposals and reports
- Strategic thinker and result oriented person
- Decisive with good judgement in complex situations
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with a diverse team.
- Able to plan, prioritize and organize self and others
- Demonstrated ability to manage to lead a team.
University degree required, in Social Sciences, Regional Planning, Public Administration or other relevant fields.
3 years in a relevant job role
Computer skills especially statistical analysis using SPSS, MS Access, Excel, MS Office etc.
Fluency in written and spoken English, additional language a bonus.
We are looking to appoint this role ASAP and will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis so for the best chance of success please click http://humanappeal.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=72171e09-3525-4717-ae07-e0528d4d4386 today to become our OCWP Planning Senior Coordinator we would like to hear from you.
Source : gelbasla.com