No longer available to submit
لم يعد متاحا لتقديم
Job Title: Psychologist (Ref: PSG RET 2024/1)
Job In Kayseri
Start Date: 2024-02-04
End Date: 2024-02-25
Place of Work
The Psychologist is expected to perform the following duties:
- Provide specialized psychosocial support (individual or group sessions) for individuals with protection concerns
- Carry out assessments of psychosocial well being of participants during the intake and plan psychosocial support sessions with individuals with similar concerns
- Work in close collaboration with case management team for holistic approach to support vulnerable individiuals
- Provide psycho-education trainings and awareness raising sessions, both in-centre and as part of outreach activities to increase the accessability of specialized PSS support
- Measure and monitor the progress in psychosocial wellbeing of the all beneficiaries of specialized pyschosocial support activities using relevant tools/scales
- Work in close coordination with the Center Manager to plan and schedule activities
- Attend supervision sessions, follow-up meetings and staff trainings.
- Monitor and report on activity progress and draft detailed field reports on challenges, success stories and best practices
Profile & Skills
- At least a bachelor degree or a master’s degree in Psychology
- One Year experience at least of working as a psychologist.
- Prior knowledge of Humanitarian Principles, conflicts setting, IDPs, refugees and Syrian Crisis in Turkey as well as protection frameworks.
- Prior experience in working with refugees.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to work with a diverse group of people
- Excellent and dynamic facilitation skills both in one by one and in a group setting
- Excellent spoken and written language skills in Turkish is required
- Advanced verbal skills in English Arabic or Pashtun/Persian is an asset.
- While applying, we ask the candidates to write “PSG RET 2024/1 Name and Surname” in the subject of the e-mail they have prepared.
- Please write your own name in the CV/CL file name. Ex: Name Sur-name_CV.
- Due to the high number of applications, RET may not be able to re-spond to all candidates individually. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Referans code : PSG RET 2024/1
E-posta : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your application to the email address with reference code.
Source : gelbasla.com