For Oxfam KEDV's emergency earthquake response in Hatay, we are looking for fresh graduates who are willing to work in our Monitoring & Evaluation team!
Monitoring & Evaluation team collect data, identify issues and tracks the progress of the project,
This might be a good opportunity for people who would like to start their career in a humanitarian sector.
- Assist in the design of information collection tools and interviews
- Manage the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of data collection process
- Organize data collection process/analyse this data.
- Take part and carry out assessments, evaluation and any other form of survey
- Maintain projects progress tracking on a timely manner.
- Manage digital data collection using digital data collection technology of Oxfam.
- Support Program teams in feeding the needed reports
- Ensure that all the relevant partner staff know, meet, and apply Oxfam MEAL requirements
- Train the partners on program monitoring and data collection tools.
- Contribute to partnership monitoring by participating in partner review meetings and processes.
- Develop and revise monitoring activities reports for MEAL activities in the field
- Support timely and quality submission of MEAL reporting sections
- Lead the monthly data submissions for the beneficiaries figures and outputs
COMPETENCE AND SKILLS
- Education level in statistics, economics, engineering or related field
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluency in both spoken and written English is a must
- Strong skills in excel or other data management software
- Preferably experience of deliver data collection
- Volunteer experience in non profit organizations
- Good understanding of gender equality and safeguarding
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Politically and culturally sensitive with qualities of patience, tact and diplomacy
- Ability and willingness to travel into project sites for regular monitoring visits
Interested candidates can send their CVs to email@example.com with NEW2023 code they are applying for in the title.
Referans code : NEW2023
E-posta : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your application to the email address with reference code.
Source : gelbasla.com