- Manage the development and enhancement of the data analysis plans for all M&E reports for the EQ program, based on the existing M&E framework.
- Ensure oversight and compliance in regard to monitoring requirements of the EQ Program.
- Ensure the development of the qualitative and quantitative survey design, analysis and reporting.
- Follow up on the progress of M&E data collection exercises to ensure that they collect reliable and timely data that captures the programme’s implementation, based on reporting requirements, internal information needs, and quality standards.
- Support with the design of analysis plan and reporting structure for qualitative and quantitative surveys to ensure timely finalisation of reports.
- Maintain and administer the M&E database to track EQ logframe indicators; analyse, aggregate and regularly share findings.
- At least BA in social science, humanitarian studies or other relevant areas, post-graduate qualification in a related subject to M&E and research methodologies is preferred.
- Minimum 1 year experience of working in monitoring and evaluation within the humanitarian sector.
- Excellent knowledge of monitoring and evaluation tools and principles, including experience with logical frameworks.
- Strong skills in designing and using M&E concepts, tools, and best practices.
- Must be comfortable using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Fluency in Turkish and English, fluency in Arabic is preferred.
- Experience of cross-cultural work
- Ability to be flexible, work in a fluid context and adaptation for unexpected situations
- Capacity to work both independently and collaboratively with others
- Communication skills: negotiating, facilitating, and presenting as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Time management, organization, and work prioritization
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above mentioned qualifications should submit the application form HERE by uploading CV and Cover Letter outlining their interest for the position.
Applications by phone will not be accepted.
The application received after the closing date will not be given any consideration.
Only short listed candidates whose applications fulfill the required criteria will be contacted for interview.
Source : gelbasla.com