Job Duties and Responsibilities
1. Financial Management
- Assist Country Representative in developing and analysing budgets of multiple projects.
- Manage the overall financial operations for multiple projects and accounting procedures, ensuring timely and accurate record keeping and reporting.
- Prepare financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensure accurate financial, contractual and administrative reporting of the project in compliance with Turkish accounting reporting standard and donors’ guidelines and regulations in coordination with Country Representative.
- File finance related documents in a timely manner and maintain adequate filing system of financial documents.
- Prepare all expenditure documents to submit to REALs’ external accountant in Türkiye.
- Assist Country Representative to manage inspection and auditing by third-party audit firms and Turkish authorities and communicate with them to meet their requirements.
- Assist Country Representative in preparing and processing monthly payroll which involves verification of a series of basic calculations to determine each employee’s base pay as well as deductions for income tax, Social Security Premium and other statutory benefits.
- Ensure timely and cost-effective maintenance of office premises.
- Assist Country Representative to maintain Human Resource procedures for both International and national staff including payroll processing.
- Ensure that all office equipment is serviced regularly and in good working condition.
- Check Turkish legal documents and assist Country Representative in preparing administrative documents submitted to Turkish authorities such as EK documents.
- Assist Country Representative to prepare and update administrative formats as well as the policy of REALs Türkiye.
- Classify and manage all administrative documents in a designated place at the office.
- Update a property inventory list of REALs Türkiye.
3. Procurement and Logistics
- Research and evaluate prospective vendors for projects and the office.
- Collect and prepare quotations [price offers] and other supportive documents for vendor selection.
- Communicate with local vendors and support the project team on procurement processes and maintain good relations with vendors.
- Manage transport logistics and accommodations for the project team.
- Assist the project team in ensuring that all other logistics arrangements are prepared effectively.
- Bachelor's degree in business, public administration, economics, finance, accounting, human resources, social science, or other related fields.
- A minimum of three (3) years of progressively responsible experience in administration, finance, accounting, human resources, procurement, logistics, administrative law or other related fields.
- Work experience with other international organizations, NGOs and/or governmental development agencies.
- Multi-cultural environment working experience.
- Work experience in translation and interpretation.
Knowledge, skills and languages
- Strong written and oral communication skills in both English and Turkish.
- Well-organized, accuracy and fine attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Practical, flexible, and creative in challenging moments.
- Ability to produce reports and archive them in a systematic way.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Ability to travel to the project sites in Türkiye.
- Willingness to learn new skills in fields of own duties.
- Basic understanding of Arabic.
Application and Contract
Interested candidate to send the following documents to email@example.com
- CV in English indicating past relevant experience, as well as the contact details (email and telephone number) of the candidate and your salary expectation.
- Motivation letter
- List of three (3) professional references and their contacts.
Please note that:
*REALs will contact you only if you pass the 1st screening.
*The job opening will be closed as soon as a candidate is selected.
*Due to national quota regulations, this position is open to applications from Turkish citizens only.
Referans code : 1
E-posta : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your application to the email address with reference code.
Source : gelbasla.com