Job Duties and Responsibilities
1. Project Operational support
- Work closely with Programme Coordinator in developing, maintaining, and monitoring project plans and schedules.
- Assist in planning, coordinating, monitoring, and implementation of the assigned projects.
- Work as a contact person for internal and external communication concerning the assigned projects when required.
- Work in cooperation with supporting departments in both the Türkiye office and Tokyo HQ.
- Assist with monitoring projects on schedule, within stated budgets, and functioning smoothly.
- Assist Programme Coordinator in the project budget, including tracking billing, payments, and other financial transactions when assigned by Programme Coordinator.
- Maintain and update procurement plans for the assigned projects.
- In case of changes in context or other factors that could have an impact on the delivery of the assigned projects, Project Assistant assists Programme Coordinator in realignment/modification processes.
- Support the REALs team and partner NGOs to ensure timely implementation of project activities and follow-up of projects achievements.
- Participate in project activities such as needs assessment, meetings, training, workshops, and events in cooperation with Programme Coordinator.
- Facilitate communication and coordination between REALs and project stakeholders for the smooth implementation of project activities.
- Collect information, data, and statistics to support the project planning, monitoring and evaluation, and safe operation of the projects.
- Prepare drafts of necessary documents and materials such as monthly project reports, data input forms, and presentation materials.
- Conduct any translation tasks required in the project or assigned (Turkish-English and vice versa).
- Draw up minutes of meetings and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
2. Coordination with other humanitarian stakeholders
- Attend national, regional, and sector coordination meetings under the Regional Refugee and Resilience Plan (3RP) and prepare the minutes for the REALs project team.
- Attend meetings with relevant stakeholders such as Turkish government, local authorities, UN, INGO/NGO and others and prepare the minutes.
- Update REALs’ monthly activity data on Activity Info and input its annual plan in each 3RP working group and cluster in accordance with their guidance.
- Coordinate interactions/relationships between staff, clients, administrators, and all other project stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in International Relations, Political Science, Social Science, Human Rights, Humanitarian Aid, Conflict Prevention or other related fields.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in project operation or other related fields.
- Work experience with other international organizations, NGOs and/or governmental development agencies.
- Multi-cultural environment working experience.
- Work experience in translation and interpretation.
Knowledge, skills and languages
- Strong written and oral communication skills in both English and Turkish.
- Well-organized, accuracy and fine attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Practical, flexible, and creative in challenging moments.
- Ability to produce reports and archive them in a systematic way.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Ability to travel to the project sites in Türkiye.
- Willingness to learn new skills in fields of own duties.
- Basic understanding of Arabic.
Application and Contract
Interested candidate to send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CV in English indicating past relevant experience, as well as the contact details (email and telephone number) of the candidate and your salary expectation.
- Motivation letter
- List of three (3) professional references and their contacts.
Please note that:
*REALs will contact you only if you pass the 1st screening.
*The job opening will be closed as soon as a candidate is selected.
*Due to national quota regulations, this position is open to applications from Turkish citizens only.
Referans code : 2
E-posta : email@example.com
Please send your application to the email address with reference code.
Source : gelbasla.com