Amazon Payment Services (previously Payfort International FZ LLC), an Amazon subsidiary established in 2013, is a regional expert in payment processing technology and solutions across major markets in the GCC and Levant countries, operating in the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, Oman, Kuwait and Qatar. We design and develop our services to make it as easy as possible for customers to make online payments and for merchants to do business better with our simple, secure and innovative services. We want to make payments easy for our merchants and their customers.
Key job responsibilities
In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Addressing merchant complaints raised via multiple channels, including emails, phone, social media, internal channels etc.
• Identifying sensitive issues and collaborating with the relevant stakeholders to escalate / create incidents and ensure issue resolution.
• Working with legal, compliance and risk to maintain our compliance in complaints policies.
• Identifying and analyzing issues, patterns and trends in customer complaints and surfacing the findings to appropriate business teams / leadership team.
• Meeting key goals for complaints team, E.g., Complaints resolved, average first response time, average resolution time, and merchant satisfaction score.
• Reporting data related to complaints to internal stakeholders and regulatory bodies.
• This role would also require on demand basis to handle support queries, be involved in impactful program initiatives which contributes to merchant experience.
• Identifying patterns on merchant contacts overall for APS, ideate solutions to improve overall support experience, SOP’s, tools and address any agent bottlenecks.
• Demonstrating excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to interact with external partners comfortably, exhibiting understanding of Amazon Payment services’ services, processes, and technology.
• Serving as a role model by displaying good judgment, a positive work ethic, strong interpersonal skills, adherence to company policies, and a commitment to excellent customer service.
A day in the life
We are seeking a dynamic, customer-obsessed complaints specialist, who is passionate about solving problems, transforming the merchant experience, and raising the bar on quality. In this role, they serve as an advocate to resolve the merchant complaints by partnering with various teams across Amazon Payment Serves to successfully resolve them.
About the team
The complaints management team is a new function launched in 2021 that focuses on addressing merchant complaints and working diligently to resolve them. The specialist will collaborate with teams across within APS and contribute to impactful programs owned by different work streams. They identify customer issues and drive process solutions to enhance service delivery and the merchant experience.Application URL