As an Analyst within the Investment Advisory department, you will be a key player in supporting the VP - Strategy & Investment Management to manage key clientele and analyse different asset classes
Our client is, a dynamic and forward-thinking investment management advisory firm, of the financial industry. Renowned for its client-centric approach, innovative solutions, and commitment to excellence, the firm specialises in providing tailored investment strategies and value-driven propositions.
· Preparing investment proposals for prospective clients in Arabic and in English.
· Conducting in-depth investment planning meetings with members of the clients' committees, and crafting the strategic asset allocation.
· Providing quarterly market outlooks, actively participating in short-term tactical asset allocation decisions, and overseeing the management of multi-asset class funds.
· Support in conducting detailed investment planning meetings with client committees to understand their objectives, liquidity requirements, and gather pertinent information to form the investment profile.
· Document/update Investment Policy Statements (IPS) and Investment Governance Charter documents outlining the principles guiding the clients' investment strategy.
· Keep updated with current macroeconomic landscape and financial markets, including reading and synthesising market reports, extraction of data, and preparing quarterly market outlook presentations
· Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance or Applied Mathematics.
· CFA is an added benefit.
· Up to 4 years of professional experience in an investment management firm or consultancy firm
· Excellent analytical skills and ability to work extensively with clients, products and service providers
· Fluent in Arabic and English
· Great exposure to client management and investments across asset classes
· Collaborative and growth-oriented work environment fostering continuous learning and innovation.