The Piping Supervisor will be responsible for all day-to-day all piping activities in his working area from planning till the completion of the job.
The Piping Supervisor will work with the subcontractor and AP team to finish the job Safely, on Budget and with the required Quality.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily and weekly progress reports
- Ensure that piping team are working within the discipline and adhere strictly to the latest project drawings, specifications, procedures and site instructions
- Responsible for the HSES, and quality aspects of the work within assigned areas and ensure construction.
- Review and monitor the availability of drawings, specifications, job instructions, material deliveries and tools applicable to the discipline and area of work
- Work with the contractor's staff, Planning Engineers, and the Construction Engineer. Develop detailed daily and weekly work plans in accordance with the overall planning schedule
- Monitor the discipline, work and attendance piping staff in their defined work area.
- Develop plans and specifications for the project. Create plans according to procedures and regulations that account for safety, communicating these plans to their team.
- Participates in and oversees the installation and repair of piping systems. This requires a full understanding of the project plans and specifications and an ability to use all relevant tools and equipment.
- Ultimately responsible for ensuring both the safety of their crew and the environment. It is up to them to make sure that specifications are in accordance with safety procedures and regulations, and that the work area follows all safety guidelines as well.
Source : www.bayt.com