Key Job Accountabilities :
1. Provides Instrument pre-comm/comm expertise, to lead safe execution of the instrument Pre-Comm and Commissioning scope of work in accordance with project deliverables and execution schedule. Demonstrate leadership in planning and execution driving EPC contractor to deliver as per project milestones.
2. Review, approve Instrument Pre-Comm/Comm check sheets, Construction Work Packages, and provide supervision of pre-comm/comm scope of work by EPC contractor, supports contractor by helping to address gaps and coordination with operations and other disciplines within CPY team.
3. Maintains close liaison with members of Engineering, quality, construction, operations Teams and accountable for ensuring execution of work is technically aligned in compliance with project objectives, Instrument specification and industry best practices.
4. Guides EPC Contractor's Instrument pre-comm/comm activities and validating contracts, including vendors, subcontractor resources, personnel qualifications, usage of appropriate tools; adherence to project objectives, requirements, specifications, and verification processes. Provide assurance of CTR/SCTR adhere to Project SHES procedures.
5. Assesses and validates EPC Contractor’s procedures for SIMOPS, Work under Permit, Partial Handover requirements and perform progress measurement/ reporting to drive assigned pre-commissioning/commissioning activities. Lead punch close out activities and handovers.
6. Manages the Instrument discipline deliverables updates/relines and support field engineering where needed in support of pre-comm/comm activities. Where needed, develop short term mitigation plans to achieve intermediate milestones and birding scope for final completions.
7. Responsible for following up and assuring schedule and related milestones are achieved, provides data (rundown curves, charts, graphs), identify material & skills gaps, develop recovery plans to address any schedule delays if any. 8. Accountable for knowledge of and sharing previous lessons learned, capturing, and communicating current lessons learned to support review teams and future projects.
9. Review, update and amend procedures and specifications to ensure that all pre-comm/comm references are up to date and relevant.
10. Develop plan where Instrument needs to be re-ranged or replaced to support pre-start-up activities.