II. POSITION SUMMARY
This position is based at Dhahran Techno Valley (DTV) Air Products office, working on a permanent assignment at this location.
The incumbent is responsible for all EH&S aspects related to DTV office building, ROTO Flow, Science & Technology labs, and any other future expansion facilities. Responsibility includes the support to current and future Air Products projects in the Region. The incumbent shall assist Regional EH&S Director in ensuring the alignment with GEMTE and Corporate Air Products EHS Management systems. The candidate shall ensure all plans and procedure relevant to his area of responsibility are fully implemented.
III, NATURE AND SCOPE
- Description: DTV office is the main Air Products regional office for Middle East, Egypt, Turkey (MEET). Besides the office complex it also houses the ROTO Flow and Science & Technology labs.
- Location: Dhahran Techno Valley, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia.
IV. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
This position is accountable for the following:
- Support the implementation of the GEMTE & Corporate EH&S policy and procedures
- Support the implementation of the DTV plans & procedures
- Ensure EH&S Risks have been assessed and risk mitigation measures are in place
- Assist different AP teams at DTV in identifying EH&S concerns
- Coordinate a program of inspections and audits in accountable area
- Assist with preparation for the GEMTE, corporate and external audits
- Ensure safety equipment is regularly inspected, fully operational and colour coded
- Support the implementation of a Permit to Work process
- Monitor adherence to the LOTO work process, specifically that the LOTO is adequate and installed correctly
- Ensure all permits are adequately completed and fully implemented.
- Ensuring Contractors safety programs and safe work practices are reviewed, and monitored on an ongoing basis, as required.
- Ensuring EHS information/expertise is provided to the DTV team when solicited to ensure compliance to Air Products standards and local laws
- Demonstrating strong leadership at all times throughout the development and maintenance phases
- Coordinate safety training as required for the Contractor organisations.
- Actively participating in and leading EH&S promotion events, campaigns, and established programs
- Providing leadership to ensure prompt prioritization and coordination of all unforeseen issues, escalating to the Air Products Facilities and Function Managers, or EH&S Director, as required.
- Review JSA’s developed by the Contractor to ensure all risks are mitigated.
- Attend Contractor TBT’s each morning and provide input where applicable.
- Give input to ensure the accurate completion of the EHS reports.
- Ensure all near-misses and safety observations are escalated immediately to the appropriate action owners
- Act as a member of the Site Emergency Response Team.
Source : www.bayt.com