Job Title: Sr. Mechanical Engineer - Umluj
Job In Saudi Arabia
Start Date: 2024-01-28
End Date: 2024-03-28
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To prepare purchase requisitions for spare parts, consumables and services ensuring budgetary constraints and arrange strategic spares availability to cope up with the maintenance requirements.
- Acquires considerable knowledge of the process and the relevant systems throughout the plant and applies the same to trouble shoot problems and leads the maintenance team in resolving the issues.
- Provide leadership and direction to the mechanical maintenance department staff. Foster a culture of safety, reliability, and efficiency within the team
- To apply mechanical craft, techniques, processes and principles and be responsible for all necessary preparation required to carry out mechanical maintenance of in the plant.
- Develop and implement maintenance plans and schedules for all mechanical equipment.
- To performs routine, corrective and preventive maintenance of plant equipment, repair, lubrication and cleaning of machines and tools, mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems as per the direction of Maintenance Supervisor/ Foreman.
- Ensure Environmental Aspect-Impact and Hazard Risk Assessment are carried out, controlled and updated.
- Implement, monitor and report IMS objectives, Targets and programs.
- Provide necessary resources for effective implementation and sustenance of IMS.
- Report IMS performance to the management periodically.
- Ensure Legal compliance with respect to their scope of activities.
- Ensure identification of root cause for the identified non conformances/ deviations and to implement corrective actions/Preventive actions.
- Identify the competency gap for their subordinate personnel and implement necessary actions.
- Carry out annual performance evaluation of reporting employees.
- Responsible to ensure the compliance to legal requirements, contractual and organizational requirements.
- Provide on-the-job training to new employees and evaluate their OJT Performance.
- Identification, documentation and control of hazards in assigned work area.
- Ensure aspects identified are monitored and operational controls are followed.
- Report deviations in Integrated Management System and identify root cause and implement corrective and preventive actions.
- Reporting of emergencies and incidents and near misses
- Effective resource utilization.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Source : www.bayt.com