We are looking for a skilled Electrical Technician to join our team at NOMAC's WDEC Shuaibah facility. The successful candidate will be responsible for the maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting of electrical equipment and systems, ensuring their optimal performance.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance on electrical equipment, including transformers, generators, motors, switchgear, and control systems.
- Conduct routine inspections to identify electrical issues and implement appropriate repair or replacement solutions.
- Troubleshoot electrical failures or malfunctions and implement effective solutions to minimize downtime.
- Install, commission, and calibrate new electrical systems and equipment according to specifications and safety standards.
- Collaborate with other technicians and team members to ensure seamless workflow and timely completion of maintenance tasks.
- Maintain accurate records of all maintenance activities, including work performed, spare parts used, and equipment condition.
- Adhere to all safety regulations and guidelines to ensure a safe working environment for yourself and others.
- Stay updated with the latest technological advancements and industry best practices in electrical maintenance.
- Proven experience as an Electrical Technician, preferably in a similar power plant or industrial setting.
- In-depth knowledge of electrical systems, equipment, and components, including transformers, motors, switchgear, and control systems.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills to identify and resolve electrical issues.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical drawings, schematics, and technical manuals.
- Familiarity with electrical safety regulations and procedures.
- Good communication and teamwork skills to collaborate effectively with colleagues.
- Willingness to work in a challenging and demanding environment with a focus on safety and efficiency.
- Flexibility to work rotating shifts and be available for emergency call-outs, if required.