This role is open only for SAUDI NATIONALS.
Amazon, one the world’s leaders in e-commerce, is expanding its Retail business and looking for a smart and ambitious Associate Vendor Manager based in Dubai to enable new collaborations with vendors aiming at integrating their product portfolio into the Amazon.ae and Amazon.sa stores. Come and experience a company that reinvents itself every day and immerse yourself in an environment that is fast-paced, expanding and continuously inventing new efficiencies to offer great opportunities for our customers and for you!
Operating in a fast-moving and often ambiguous environment you will have full responsibility for achieving business objectives. You will need to engage in projects that will drive business growth and help shape the future of Amazon Retail in the United Arab Emirates and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. We expect that you can work autonomously, think both strategically and tactically, and take full control and responsibility for achieving your goals.
Amazon is looking for a talented Associate Vendor Manager to join the Retail Vendor Recruitment (RVR) organization. As part of the retail organization, the candidate will help to recruit and be in charge of on-boarding new vendors. Targeting the most relevant selection for our customers, you will aim at recruiting new vendors and make their selection available on the website. In close coordination with retail teams, you will drive new vendors through all the on-boarding phases, up to their first units shipped.
What is the role?
Your objectives will be to build the best possible selection for our customers with the development of partnerships with new vendors. Your job will consist of prospecting, assessing, recruiting and integrating vendors for Amazon marketplaces. In your day-to-day job, you will be will be working on multiple prospects including:
- Identify, prospect and reach out to new vendors, analyze their potential for Amazon. You will lead first steps, by cold-calling potential partners or attending commercial events and trade fairs, and confidently explaining advantages and benefits of partnering with Amazon
- Be a business consultant to new vendors and provide insights and advice for them, being able to deal with different business profiles and sectors. Help new vendors to integrate their catalogue data into Amazon store, master Amazon’s internal tools and train vendors on how to use these tools.
- Be an ambassador of Amazon for the vendors, developing deep knowledge of their needs and success drivers
- Plan, conduct, deliver and report analyses to understand the performance of recruited vendors
- Help to develop and improve recruiting and on-boarding processes, assist in removing any technical blockers and identifying technical improvement areas.Application URL