Job Title: Senior Manager - Quality Assurance (Jeddah)
Job In Jeddah
Company: Abdul Latif Jameel Enterprises
Start Date: 2024-01-23
End Date: 2024-03-23
- Follow up with centers and conduct field visits to ensure the adherence to internal policies & standards and government legislations.
- Follow up with centers to ensure that the validity of key government licences and certificates.
- Follow up with centers to ensure that HSE internal control tools are conducting on regular basis. (monthly safety assessment, fire drill, monthly firefighting system inspection)
- Ensure that the centers are compliant with Imtithal legislations.
- Ensure that our staff obtained the training required like (OSHA, First Aid, Forklift) and the certificates / licenses are valid and available up on request.
- Ensure that the contracts and agreements required for the business are valid and available up on request.
- Wok closely with centers to report any incident and compliance & safety observations and follow up on the resolution and escalate to the management as required.
- Ensure that the fixed assets stocktaking is done twice a year and al written-off items are disposed as per the policy.
- Represent the company in monthly assurance meetings.
- Liaise with centers and other functions to capture and record new risks and update the risk profile as required.
- Follow up with centers and other functions to establish manual SOPs, identify alternative actions, and update other data related to business continuity plan as required.
You can apply hear: https://ejon.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1003/job/89/?utm_medium=jobshare
Source : www.bayt.com