✧JOB PURPOSE / ROLE
Provides pharmacy services to patients. Receives, compounds, dispense pharmaceuticals, consults with
clients regarding the nature and use of drugs, and trains and/or supervises personnel. Performs routine
quality control testing procedures; prepares and maintains all necessary records required by country
✧ ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
● Prepares and dispenses medications and cosmetics to patients.
● Assessment of a physician orders (prescriptions) for appropriate dosing, interaction, potential
allergies, and taking the appropriate action to resolve or communicate potential problems.
● Contributes to DMSCO internal and/or external educational or performance enhancement
● Preparing periodical orders from the main warehouse for all items required or needed in the
● Monitor the stock status for all items in the pharmacy according to DMSCO policies and
● Receive, inspect, and report all orders received by the pharmacy from the main warehouse as
per DMSCO policies and procedures.
● Communicate and educate customers about any item(s) they are interested in.
● Provide counseling for patients and/or customers relative to their specific needs.
● Automate all pharmacy activities according to DMSCO policies and procedures, when
● Supervise subordinates for all activities related to pharmacy practice.
● Adherence to Saudi Arabia MOH rules and regulations.
● Cooperate with management to implement the strategies of DMSCO.
● Report any non-compliance with DMSCO quality standards.
✧ EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
● Bachelor's degree in pharmacy.
● Registered with the Saudi Medical Association.
✧ EQUIPMENT, TOOLS AND MACHINERY
BM - RSD -SF-POS-HAND HELD-DRS