Job Title: Facilities Engineer
Job In Saudi Arabia
Company: Al Futtaim Group
Start Date: 2024-01-17
End Date: 2024-03-17
Facilities Engineer | Al Futtaim Automotive | Electric Mobility
Overview of the role:
Ensuring output of top-quality work executed at maximum efficiency from the Workshop.
What you will do:
- Accountable for the operation, maintenance and repair of the total facility systems including MEP, Fire-fighting, Low Current, Structural, Housekeeping, Security, Pest Control , Landscaping, etc. to minimise repetitive maintenance calls.
- Review Maintenance Orders and follow up with the staff/contractors for timely completion. Ensure Maintenance orders are closed as per SLA
- Ensure predictive, preventive and reliability centered maintenance programs, including maintenance check sheets, maintenance logic decision trees, etc. are followed as per SLA’s
- Conduct facility survey and coordinate annual inspections with business/vendors and include occupant safety practices. Prepare accurate and timely Facility Audit Reports for “Look & Feel” and “Detailed Audit Report”
- Implement policies and procedures to include safety practices laid by the Management and ensure they are followed by the staff/service providers
- Prepare RFQs and Tender documents and review the quotations prior submission to Management
- Monitor and evaluate performance of Facility service providers as per set KPI.
Source : www.bayt.com