Overview of the role:
Branch Accountant will provide controlling support and supervise the branch cash operations to the business and reporting to Finance Business Partner (FBP).
What you will do:
• Perform financial transactions and process invoices in a timely manner.
• Ensure all relevant document processes are strictly adhered to ensure all bank payments are met
• Ensure Revenue/Provision in place and Assignee clause is without error
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Perform record keeping of all financial operations.
• Manage Intra & Internal Sales including Government Sales.
• Authorization of all in house sales & credit customers.
• Daily invoice summary for credit invoices & sales return cases, monitor all outstanding debts & report.
• Support & Guiding of Matrix managers, Sales team and Sales Admin.
• Collect & Verify all cash / credit card / cheque payment against invoices and post all collections in system (SAP)
• Monitoring Petty clash float for ensuring adequate balance and reviewing pending re-imbursements/claims for submission.
• Maintain and balance daily collection & petty cash fund twice daily
• Monitoring the insurance limits of cash/collection in vault, ensuring the insurance coverage from AOIC if the cash/collection in vault exceeds the limit
• Ensure that collected revenue must be deposited in bank /SCDM on same day
• Daily collection reports should be uploaded in the shared drive provided by the FSSC/AFSS
• All collection / PCF verification and hand over are properly signed / filed for future references
• Monitoring and communicate cheque clearance, bouncing cheques, and refund cheques
• Ensure accurate data entry in SAP - billing cancellation & advance payments should be kept at minimum level - Cash Invoices not yet collected report should be always cleared & monitored
• Ensure sublet and bought-out charges are posted to Job cards for charging the customer
• Strict adherence of company policy regarding customer refunds, maintain log for tracking purposes.
• Perform Surprise Cash Count as per SOP.
• Reviewing and ensuring of timely submission of Second sets.
• Daily / Weekly / Monthly monitoring of branch AR report (all credit facilities provided) and follow-up with concerned channels to ensure timely collection of all outstanding / overdue invoices
• Maintain list for all credit facilities provided to branch credit customers including credit limit / credit period / main contact details / credit facility documents if possible
• Reconcile credit customer accounts
• Finance related processes are conducted in compliance with AFM policies & procedures (SOPs).
• Supporting in monitoring Opex & Capex.
• Monitor & maintain administration document process is adhered at all times.
• Monitor clearance of Open POs follow up with central team & Showroom Admin Team every month
• To carry out Ad Hoc tasks/reports as required by the FBP/ FM / Branch Management