Job Title: Aftersales Manager
Job In Saudi Arabia
Company: Al Futtaim Group
Start Date: 2024-01-14
End Date: 2024-03-14
Aftersales Manager | Al Futtaim Automotive | Electric Mobility
Overview of the role:
To drive the achievement of set targets – revenue, gross margin, Net Promoter Score (NPS), branch profit and loss, while managing the overall service center’s performance to consistently deliver seamless customer experience.
What you will do:
- Drive branch performance to achieve sold hours target, revenue target, accessory & SMC sales and recovery rate target.
- Ensure and monitor optimal capacity of resources in the service centre to deliver total quality management and improve service retention.
- Compliance with local government and principal policies and procedures to minimize operational risks at the service centre.
- Constantly evaluate through performance management and coaching, all direct reports to support the development and growth of all associates.
- Study and evaluate current customer verbatim to implement a culture of small group activity to enhance customer experience and operational efficiencies.
- Conduct daily meetings with the reception manager/supervisor, workshop manager and parts team to align them on the targets and performance expectations.
- Work with human resources to ensure the branch is always optimally staffed/resourced with qualified and efficient workforce.
- Effectively manage stakeholders through regular meetings to ensure corrective actions on issues pertaining.
- Hold regular MFRs with branch account managers to understand and optimize branch P&L.
- Submit accurate weekly forecasts based on analysis of actual market trends, sales conversions, bank approval TATs, invoices, etc. for management reporting.
- Manage facility to comply with the corporate identity and HSSE standards.
- Ensure 100% compliance with SOPs.
Source : www.bayt.com