Overview of the role:
To ensure that the assigned smart repair jobs are executed in line with Principle’s established work procedures and specifications, time standards and housekeeping standards so that the overall objectives of productivity and quality are met or exceeded.
What you will do:
Operations: Execute assigned jobs according to principle’s established work procedures, specifications, and time standards.
Quality: Provide quality workmanship for customer satisfaction. Minimise repeat jobs which lead to loss of time and material.
Comply with the brand’s quality control standards and participate in organization’s training activities.
Safety and Housekeeping:
• Ensure use of safety equipment/gear and follow all safety and environmental conservation procedures.
• Ensure cleanliness of the workplace, tools, equipment and customer’s car being serviced.
• Carry out work with care ensuring not to endanger the life of themselves or others by theirs acts or omissions whilst complying with health and safety requirements of the company and preventing any harm to the environment.
Time management: Ability to plan and organize when assigned with multiple jobs.
• Paintless dent repair
• Trim removal, installation
• Surface preparation
• Solid color matching
• Plastic parts surface treatment and painting
• Paint booth preparation with respect to electric vehicle requirements
Training and Development: Keep up with new technology, work procedures, time standards and relevant technical know-how to maintain or improve work productivity and quality.
Perform other tasks assigned by immediate superior or manager, if necessary. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Perform all duties and responsibilities mentioned in the related business SOPs
Discipline: Maintain the discipline of the service establishment through strict adherence to company rules, regulations and procedures.