Overview of the role:
The Fleet Operations Manager is a pivotal leadership position focused on optimizing operational efficiency. Responsible for overseeing processes, this role involves analysing workflows, identifying bottlenecks, and implementing improvements to drive cost-effectiveness. The Fleet Operations Manager leads cross-functional teams, emphasizing collaboration to integrate technology solutions, ensure regulatory compliance, and monitor key performance indicators. A key aspect of the role is building and managing high-performing teams, fostering a culture of continuous improvement, and adapting to changes in the financial landscape.
What you will do:
• Manage PRO (Public Relations Officer) team and maintain traffic files open at all times.
• Overseas and Improve vehicle registration, renewals process and all fleet services activities.
• Maintain enhanced records of the fleet documents and provide analysis and reports on the status of the fleet services activities.
• Set up policies, frameworks, KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) and governance for fleet services.
• Monitor compliance and performance with group policies and procedures.
• Carry out and manage technical and operational activities for fleet management of the vehicles (Documentation, legalization, insurance, claims, taxes, fuel, permits, contract management and cost control).
• Monitor and ensure fleet operations are in compliance with local and state rules and regulations, coordinate with government authorities.
• Coordinate with vehicle remarketing team to ensure timely disposal of the sale stock and manage the re-ordering of the vehicle as per size, mix and composition.
• Arrange timely exchange and transfer of the buyback units.
• Proper reconciliation for the physical vehicle inventory in disposal stock.
• Support in the preparation of annual budget fleet plan.
• Carry out market consultations for the acquisition/contracting purposes of the new vehicles and improvement of the supply conditions.
• Provide comprehensive reporting on the stocks, mix and composition, cost of ownership, utilization and WDV (please provide WDV full form).
• Perform physical inventory of the asset on a frequent basis.
• Ensure that the fleet replacement is optimized and manage the cost of LRF.
• Manage the tracking and asset management of VMD devices, Toll and other fleet assets.
• Provide monthly report on fleet availability, mix and composition,
• Provide monthly report on fleet maintenance activities and cost.
• Develop and recommend policies and procedures for the efficient management of the fleet vehicles and equipment and software systems.
• Establish and oversee data tracking practices including fleet mileage, repair requests, fuel management, vehicle replacement rates, inventory, operations and maintenance rates.
• Determines, schedules, and coordinates purchase and retirement of fleet vehicles and equipment.
• Effectively communicate operational strategies and changes.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including finance, IT, compliance, and customer service.
• Oversee activities with regards to the repair and preventive maintenance and replacement of the fleet to reduce the fleet idle time.
• Review, negotiate and manage agreements between Hertz and maintenance suppliersApplication URL