Overview of the role:
This role is to ensure that all finance, leasing and subscription contracts are running accordingly to set schedules, budget targets and Contract Requirements. Further to this will manage the relationship at all levels between the Clients, assigned teams and its supporting functions within the business. This must be achieved in the most cost effective and efficient way as continuous improvement is the paramount in achieving the financial and operational targets.
What you will do:
• To be the first escalation point when Clients require assistance.
• Liaise with sales team to originate new finance/leasing/subscription contracts
• Prepare financial contract documents that are submitted
• Follow a detailed process to originate new contracts
• Input details into a system to originate new contracts
• Complete tasks in a set time
• Inbound & outbound customer calling
• Monthly Fleet Reports
• Contract performance reports
• Unknown Damage & HSE – Documented Communication with Support Services
• Document Traffic Fines violations by the team
• Training, Coaching & Disciplinary reports
• Prepare monthly summary of invoices, and outstanding amounts
• Ensure all policies and procedures are strictly adhered to ensure Customer satisfaction.
• Deal with all escalated customer complaints as per the agreed process.
• Carry out bi-monthly personal development sessions with each member of staff
• Attend and lead regular operational and team meetings
• Maintain and develop relationship between stakeholders within the business