Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Job In Saudi Arabia
Company: Al Futtaim Group
Start Date: 2024-01-07
End Date: 2024-03-07
Digital Marketing Manager | Al Futtaim Automotive | Electric Mobility
Overview of the role:
- Responsible for developing, maintaining, and executing digital campaigns/ offers to maximise enquiries, sales, retention, and loyalty for a new electric mobility brand
- Become a subject matter expert to support Digital Marketing activities; with focus on improving performance marketing effectiveness, enhancing customer engagement, increasing opportunities, improving retention, and promoting Loyalty.
- Handle the digital campaign launching process from briefing agencies to reviewing media plans and execution on timely basis.
What you will do:
Digital Marketing – Brand support
- To support the brand in their own organic and paid media development.
- To assist in driving digital marketing best practice within the organisation.
- Uphold divisional policies and standards, ensuring alignment to group strategy.
- To manage the use of digital media to support the company’s product strategy.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
Digital Media & Advertising
- Responsible for Tagging, Tracking and Optimization the divisions online Media / Advertising for all brands.
- Act as the main point of contact for all automotive media relations with a focus on increasing media efficiencies and driving divisional wide best practice.
- Manage end-to-end optimization testing process, including prioritization, requirements gathering, implementation, measurement, and next-step recommendations.
- Support in end-to-end optimization testing process, including prioritization, requirements gathering, implementation, measurement, and next-step recommendations
Digital Campaign Planning, Analysis & Execution
- Assist in briefing the media agencies of any new campaigns once requested from any of the brands and in line with the marketing calendar.
- Follow up on the media plans and assist in optimizing the media plans
- Follow up on the campaigns go-live dates and make sure all campaigns are timely launched.
- Analysis campaign outcomes in detail, using a variety of proprietary software applications.
- Responsible for conceptualizing and managing a diverse range of customer retention campaigns and initiatives. This includes idea generation and exploration, preparing and presenting proposals, overseeing the creative and production processes and championing successful execution.
- Draw insights and present results clearly to facilitate sound decision making on next steps.
Source : www.bayt.com