To carry out maintenance, installation, overhauling and modification activities on plant's instrumentation and control systems and equipment in accordance with standard maintenance procedures, HSE guidelines and quality standards to attain effective functionality and reliability.
- Carry out required routine preventative instrumentation and control maintenance work according to set schedule and NOMAC procedures to facilitate continuous operations.
- Monitor the physical condition of all systems and equipment in assigned plant and report non-conformances to Instrumentation and Control Supervisor to facilitate effective maintenance of all NOMAC facilities as per set Quality/ HSE standards.
- Respond to instrumentation and control failures and implement corrective actions in adherence with procedures and guidelines to reduce downtime and maximize functionality of equipment.
- Trouble shoot using necessary tools and spare parts including diagnosis, dismantling, repair, part change, checking, cleaning and reassembly to validate that all instruments are well calibrated and in good working condition for smooth operations.
- Diagnose causes of malfunction or failure of operational equipment such as control valves, transmitters, etc. and take corrective measures in collaboration with Instrumentation and Control Supervisor.
- Read and understand technical manuals, control diagrams and system diagrams and apply the knowledge to carry out maintenance and troubleshooting tasks, to prepare for the instrument and control maintenance to systems and equipment in the assigned area.
- Align, adjust and calibrate systems and equipment according to specifications and to maintain records of repairs, calibrations and tests.
- Update the maintenance logbook and record details of work carried out including defaults, problems, various findings and conditions of all instrumentation and control systems to ensure timely availability of information and organized referencing.
- Contribute in the identification and implementation of change initiatives, programmers and projects in line with the organization's standards.
Policies, Processes, Systems & Procedures:
- Adhere to all relevant organizational and departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out to the required standard and in a consistent manner.
Health, Safety, Security & Environment:
- Adhere to all relevant health, safety, security and environmental procedures, instructions and controls so that the safety of employees and environmental compliance can be guaranteed.
- Perform any other duties which the line manager may require to be carried out.
Source : www.bayt.com