No longer available to submit
لم يعد متاحا لتقديم
Job Title: Sales Manager – Smart Solution
Job In Riyadh
Company: Confidential Company
Start Date: 2024-01-03
End Date: 2024-03-03
The Sales Manager supervises and manages Smart Fixed Broadband salespeople and sales staff, including door-to-door agents and booking fulfillment.
- Provide leadership of the sales team.
- Motivates and motivates the sales team to ensure business growth.
- Evaluates and analyzes sales and reporting and evaluates opportunities and potential.
- Identify emerging markets and market changes while remaining fully aware of new products and the competitive environment.
- Identify and analyze customer preferences to target sales activities appropriately. Find new potential clients and maintain existing client relationships.
- Generate projects/business opportunities and offers through customer contacts to meet company business plans and growth strategies.
- Manage the sales process from coordination of inquiries/surveys to "closing the deal”.
- Collaborate with senior management to create and implement the company's marketing and business development plan and strategy to achieve business goals.
- Lead the development and preparation of RFPs, development of pre-exams, formal presentations.
- Ensure all customer communications meet our standards and correct content and format.
- Negotiate potential contract adjustments or extensions as needed.
- Coordinates internally with other departments such as technical, operations, finance, HR, ...
- Act as a resource person for sales and marketing management Assess the intended quality of future business; redirecting efforts when they are not on track.
- Follow the race closely.
- Meet clients and sign comprehensive contracts.
- Perform other duties as directed.
Job Location: Riyadh Application URL
- At least have 2 years of experience in a similar industry.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Candidate must have an engineering and/or business education in sales/marketing and/or similar work experience.
Source : www.bayt.com