No longer available to submit
لم يعد متاحا لتقديم
Job Title: Secretary & Document Controller - Shuaibah
Job In Saudi Arabia
Start Date: 2024-01-02
End Date: 2024-03-02
- Conduct registration, classification, scanning, filing and transmission of electronic files / physical paper copies, financial documents, invoices, plant procedures and other controlled documents to ensure proper tracking of information and documents as required by the department.
- Operate filing units which include receiving requests for files' withdrawal from various departments, checking for required authorization, retrieving files from filing unit and recording movement of files to ensure proper follow up on borrowed files and their prompt return.
- Open new files as requested which include receiving file opening request and providing reference number as appropriate in order to update filing lists and periodically circulate new lists to departments concerned for reference.
- Ensure maintenance of a proper sequential numbering system in each and every document to ensure easy retrieval and management of information in accordance with NOMAC's procedures.
- Recommend optimal solutions to improve document management control procedures for plant activities.
Policies, Processes, Systems & Procedures
- Adhere to all relevant organisational and departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out to the required standard and in a consistent manner.
- Contribute in the identification and implementation of change initiatives, programmes and projects in line with the organisation's standards.
Health, Safety, Security & Environment
- Adhere to all relevant health, safety, security and environmental procedures, instructions and controls so that the safety of employees and environmental compliance can be guaranteed.
- Perform any other duties which the line manager may require to be carried out.
Source : www.bayt.com