No longer available to submit
لم يعد متاحا لتقديم
Job Title: Electrical Supervisor
Job In Duba
Company: Air Products (Middle East) FZE
Start Date: 2023-12-31
End Date: 2024-02-29
Job Description & ResponsibilitiesThe Electrical Supervisor will be responsible for all day-to-day Steel Structure activities in his working area from planning till the completion of the job.
The Steel Structure Superintendent will work with the subcontractor and AP team to finish the job Safely, on Budget and with the required Quality.
The Electrical Supervisor will be responsible for:
- The successful execution of all the instrument and electrical scope in accordance with the project schedule, cost and other KPIs.
- Responsibility for the safe execution of the work being supervised.
- The in-direct management of a team of instrument and electrical sub-contractor’s Construction Foremen and Chargehands as agreed at site. These contracts will cover all aspects of:
- HV equipment installation, cable pulling and terminations, all aspects of MV and LV equipment, junction box, MCC installation, lighting and small power distribution and services installation and the QC testing and pre-commissioning of all these pieces of equipment and systems.
- QC inspection to include pre-commissioning
- Maintain an open and effective communication channel with the site project team.
- Represent the Site meetings with the sub-contractors, and other stakeholders.
- Support and promote the implementation of the Project Safety, Security and Quality plans
- Support and promote the implementation of the Project Execution Plan
- Provide strong leadership and coordination to ensure the site team is working effectively to achieve the project KPI’s. Identify and address risks and issues, escalating to the Construction Manager and Senior Project Manager as required
- Provide leadership to ensure prompt prioritization and coordination of all unforeseen issues at the site, escalating to the Construction Manager and Site Project Manager as required.
- Carry out weekly EHS inspection audits.
- Monitor permit and safe plan of action compliance.
- Continuously observe and monitor the interface of all construction activities for all disciplines, assist managing contractor in resolving any interface coordination issues
- Ensure safety requirements of the project are being met by all parties by supporting and encouraging safe work practices.
- Encourage and promote communication and teamwork
- Monitor the daily working plan and review the work accomplished by each craft.
- Ensures the most current design document is used to complete the work and that all design changes are approved prior to implementation.
- Review of Method Statements, drawings, schedules and other job safety documents.
- Prepares reports and forecasts, including summary of construction progress, craft personnel forecasts, and expenditures forecast.
- Monitors manpower, tools and equipments usage on the site
- Monitors the activities of subcontractors to ensure compliance with specifications and schedules.
- Coordinates activities with other disciplines or areas
- Assist in developing strategies and initiatives to improve managing contractor and contractor performance
- Assess existing contractor interface performance during construction works and helping to develop and improve activity simultaneous operations (SIMOPS) coordination
- Assist in review and appraisal of method statements and risk assessments for technical content and safety considerations.
- Assist managing contractor with monitoring of the execution of the works, to ensure project quality requirements and standards are met including monitoring of contractor Inspection and Test Plans (ITP’s)
- Input into coordination of interface between Vendor Representatives and Contractor
- Be prepared to work shift patterns (day or night)
- Assist in system walkdowns with contractor and client
- Attend daily and weekly coordination meetings
- Assist managing contractor to monitor progress & productivity being reported by contractors
- Assist AP Construction Manager in developing detailed reporting of assessment of works and contractor performance.
Source : www.bayt.com