No longer available to submit
لم يعد متاحا لتقديم
Job Title: Channel Partnership Manager
Job In Riyadh
Company: Confidential Company
Start Date: 2023-12-31
End Date: 2024-02-28
In this central role, you will be responsible for development and nurturing partnerships with channel partners including retailers, distributors, and others. Strategic alliances or networks that can connect us to a wider customer base. You will be focused on strengthening our presence in the market and increasing sales through the partner channels and ensure successful adoption and implementation software solutions in different markets.
- Partner relationship management: Create and manage relationships with distributors and sellers. Make sure our electronic signature solution is efficiently represented and remains the best choice for their partners.
- Create strategic alliances: Create partnerships with governments organizations, professional networks, industry associations and others related organizations that can provide access to high potential clients such as bar associations or government programs public sector clients.
- Account mapping with partners: Work closely with partners for identification opportunities from potential customers and align our sales strategy with their capabilities.
- Communication with the sales team: act as a bridge between the sales team of our company and channel partners, which facilitates communication and collaboration seize opportunities.
- Training and support: provide partners with necessary training and resources to effectively sell and implement our solutions.
- Performance monitoring: Set KPIs for partners and connections per offer regular feedback to ensure mutual success.
- Market analysis: research market trends and identify new partnerships opportunities in various industries.
- Contract management: negotiation processing and execution with partnership agreements.
- Reporting and Forecasting: Provide accurate sales forecasts and strategies knowledge to senior management.
- Management of events and programs: representing the company at fairs, conferences, and networking events.
Source : www.bayt.com