• Pipeline for transfer and promotion – to work in parallel with the recruiter and the business to build and keep track of the talent pool to ensure providing a career path.
• Performance management A) responsible for ensuring that managers are sharing clear expectations in terms of accountability and KPIs B) To help the business initiate PDP & IDP as this will give the foundation of outcome to the talent pool C) Ensure closure of Performance management cycle within planned timelines, D) manage low-performance cases in coordination with people development
• Retention To review and analyze data and give recommendations in order to enhance the retention plan.
• People Engagement:
• and analytics related to people engagement.
• Supports setting action plans for HR Initiatives for business stakeholders.
• IDP, Training & Development to manage the business requirement for training needs as well as the IDP by providing the guidelines and process. Evaluate and study the requirements with subject matter experts.
• Communications and relations to ensure Panda HR services & initiatives are reaching employees and receiving feedback.
Manage and conduct periodic meetings with stakeholders from functional management to update and review and internally with the HR unit to update and report progress, feedback, and discrepancies.
• Change Management Represent changes for the organization and its people. Whether that’s introducing new approaches to working, developing talent, improving the culture, creating a more inclusive workplace, or managing a people project.
• Culture and Values: Responsible for understanding and influencing organizational systems and human behavior is integral to developing a positive culture and healthy working environment upon Panda strategy values and by utilizing the corporate channels to promote it.