Black & Grey HR is recruiting for a diversified group of companies in KSA. Our client is looking to hire a
<b>Chief Operating Officer</b> who will be responsible for overseeing the operations and providing strategic leadership related operational management, project development, and team development in coordination with CEO. Also, developing and implementing strategic plans and company policies, maintaining an open dialogue with the management team, and driving organizational success in line with the corporate strategy.
- Provide strategic direction and leadership for the operational functions of the company.
- Develop and implement operational policies and procedures to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Collaborate with other members of the executive team to align operational goals with overall business objectives.
- Foster a culture of collaboration and teamwork across departments.
- Work closely with the CFO to manage and optimize financial performance.
- Develop and monitor budgets, financial forecasts, and key performance indicators.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and efficiency in operations.
- Implement best practices and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Assess and mitigate operational risks to ensure the company's long-term success.
- Develop and implement risk management strategies.
- Oversee human resources functions, including recruitment, training, and performance management.
- Foster a positive and inclusive work environment.
- Contribute to the development of the company's overall strategic plan.
- Execute strategic initiatives and projects to achieve business goals
Requirements- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, or related field. MBA is a plus.
- Proven experience in a senior leadership role, preferably as a COO or in a similar capacity.
- Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate teams.