Are you looking to become a leader in a global operation that has hundreds of leaders and thousands of employees? Would you like to promote and maintain positive employee relations for the associates and managers within our fulfillment centers? If you want to be involved in continuing to define the future of online retail, and are dynamic and an organized self-starter, join our team in Amazon Human Resources as a Human Resources Assistant.
The HRA role provides support to the management team in a variety of tasks. In this role, you will help drive a positive and engaged associate base by supporting the HR and Operations team as well as the warehouse floor associates as one of the front line HR representative in an Amazon Fulfillment Center.
Key job responsibilities
Driving a positive and engaged associate base by participating in and communicating engagement activities and other employee relations related tasks
• Escalating appropriately to a senior HR team member when discrepancies or escalations arise with associate interactions such as LOA, accommodations, or other employee relations issues.
• Assisting associates within the FC for access to HR services including guiding them through self-service options, when applicable and submitting trouble tickets on associates behalf, if needed as well as clearing trouble tickets assigned to the site
• Auditing time cards to communicate hours worked by associates to comply with Amazon standards for max time worked per day and week, clearing exceptions and researching, correcting and communicating attendance trends for unexcused absences for hourly associates and communicating that information to managers for follow up
• Following up on vacation approval requests as required
• Updating and communicating overtime through hotlines, visual postings and trackers when necessary
• Ability to learn and navigate internal Amazon systems as resources to execute overall job duties
• Assisting on the floor when needed during seasonal peak times or based on business needs
• Assisting ops Team with Peak related activities and engagements
• Acting as a communication coordinator within an FC which may entail updating visual communications, ACID TV displays and creating weekly newsletters
• Creating reports and assisting operations with research and analysis of trends with attrition, attendance, unpaid time, roster management
• Willingness to work weekends, holidays, and/or overnight shifts. And understand that your scheduled shifts may change due to business needs. Willingness to work overtime both in peak season and as neededApplication URL