At Air Products, our purpose is to bring people together to reimagine what’s possible, collaborate and innovate solutions to the world’s most significant energy and environmental sustainability challenges. Grow with us as we embark on building tomorrow together by being the safest, most diverse, and most profitable industrial gas company in the world. At Air Products we always strive to ensure duty of care for our employees and contractors by having an exceptionally safe and healthy environment. We set our employees and contractors at the center of concern for sustainable development by prioritizing their safety, health, and wellness. We opt to drive a holistic and proactive approach to all aspects of occupational health and wellness, rather than a reactive one. In addition to our existing resources and tools we continuously strive to expand resources to meet our teams’ wellbeing.
Reporting to the Projects’ Overall Head of EH&S and the Regional Medical Officer, located on-site at NEOM, as part of the overarching organization for the NEOM Green Hydrogen Project (NGHP) and the Hydrogen Innovation & Development Center (HIDC) project. The incumbent will be responsible for overseeing and managing all aspects of health care for employees of Air Products and its contractors, specifically including
- occupational health
- medical emergency preparedness and response
- In coordination with the Welfare Lead, EH&S managers, and 3rd party health care providers, oversee and support all aspects of project-related health care, occupational health and medical emergency preparedness and response.
- |Provide sound technical advice on all preventive health care activities.
- Establish programs to promote and maintain the health and well-being of all in the project.
- Ensure project elements meet the project requirements related to health care and medical emergency preparedness and response aspects.
- Perform regular inspections and audits.
- Establish proactive health programs within the project to help recognize, eliminate, and control health hazards and diseases.
- Design, coordinate and implement mitigation plans to manage any identified health hazards.
- Conduct and supervise inspections and provide recommendations for enforcement of local and national regulations.
- Continue driving the implementation of the Air Products Medical and Health Strategy and plans.
- Contribute to the weekly and monthly overall EH&S reports.
- Work with the Emergency response manager to ensure adequate updates to medical evacuation, medical emergency response plans, and their integration within emergency response plans to meet project needs.
- Become the Project’s Subject Matter Expert (SME) for current health regulations.
- Become actively involved in RCA’s / Incident investigations when required.
- Design, implement and actively participate in health education and health promotion events, competitions, and manage those programs that are already established.
- Lead infectious disease prevention and management in coordination with onsite healthcare providers and Global Health and Wellness.
- Work with local healthcare providers and onsite clinical teams to ensure compliance and conduct regular audits to ensure that said functions are adequately supporting health and well-being.
- Working with the Welfare Lead to ensure that sites and accommodations are implementing infection control protocols that meet best practices.
- Maintaining a strong and effective professional working relationship with the AP Project Management team, Client, sub-contractors, and other stakeholders.
- When required or requested, represent the Company in meetings with applicable stakeholders.
Source : www.bayt.com