Job Title: Sr Talent Acquisition Specialist - Riyadh
Job In Riyadh
Company: Hill International (Middle East) Limited
Start Date: 2023-11-17
End Date: 2024-01-16
General Description of Role and Responsibilities:
- Works independently across various Middle East regions, providing talent solutions for all recruitment-related activities. This includes taking the initiative to address corrective actions once an issue arises.
- Manages and owns the entire recruitment life cycle from A to Z.
- Sources technical and specialized skill sets through various tools and continuously provides new solutions and ideas to attract talents.
- Measures the calibre and competencies of candidates against strict requirements and briefs provided.
- Negotiates, presents offers and closes deals with the selected candidate.
- Manages the applicant tracking system, ensuring data is entered accurately and in a timely manner.
- Develops and maintains talent pools for assigned positions.
- Successfully liaises with mobilization/visa and HR teams to ensure the successful onboarding of candidates.
- Works closely with senior-level internal hiring managers across the business. This involves asking questions and challenging management on key decisions to ensure this adheres to the recruitment process.
- Contributes to driving forward new ideas that can help streamline processes and speed up recruitment.
- At all stages of the recruitment process, ensure credibility is maintained through effective feedback.
- Generates regular reports on recruiting metrics, such as time-to-fill, cost-per-hire, and others.
- Performs other responsibilities as required.
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will need to demonstrate the following competencies/skills:
- Market knowledge: Ability to understand the PMCM industry in the Middle East, identify competitors' pay rates and keep abreast of recruitment trends.
- Teamwork: Ability to work within a team and with multiple departments/teams to identify the right hire.
- Creativity: Ability to develop creative ideas about sourcing, outreach, and interviewing candidates.
- Critical thinking: Think critically about the requirements of the open positions, analyze the situation, gather information, and make a logical decision about the right hire.
- Multitasking: Manage many different working parts simultaneously and handle various difficult situations and assignments.
- Social media Recruiting: Efficient use of social media to help spread the word about job vacancies, reach out to broader potential hires and enhance recruitment branding.
- Inquisitiveness: Being able to ask questions at all business levels, both internally to hiring managers and externally to candidates.
- Strong communication: Demonstrate strong communication skills, influencing, negotiating and collaborating with all decision-makers within the company. Ability to articulate conversations with senior-level/ VP management and learn to partner with them rather than having a directive relationship.
- Confidence: To the best of your ability and knowledge as a recruiter, if you feel the recruitment process is not being followed, challenge it to all levels within the business.
- Relationship-Building: Ability to develop relationships and manage both Internal and External stakeholders.
Source : www.bayt.com