National_Government Services Manager | Group HR
Overview of the role
Lead the HRSS team within the Government Services department and deliver efficient and Employee Experience-oriented processes for the Group’s employees, in accordance with relevant SLAs and KPIs. Together with the Head Of HRSS, develop efficient and effective processes with the operational departments of Employee Services KSA, as well as in the overseas markets as and when required. Provide support for collating, analyzing and visualizing relevant HR- and business data, in order to enable effective data-supported decision making by HR leaders and the business.
Work with the Head of HRSS and the Group HRIS team on any HR analytics-, reporting- or technology projects and activities that are relevant to the area of Government Services.
What you will do
- Lead, develop and retain the HRSS team in Government Services.
- Together with the Head Of HRSS, manage the Immigration related activities for Al-Futtaim’s businesses in the KSA. Attend to in-person activities with the Government, typing centers wor other third parties as and when required.
- Ensure process efficiency and employee experience are at the heart of the HRSS team’s service delivery and process management.
- Ensure full compliance to local labor laws and Group AFG policies and guidelines.
- Design streamlined processes for a seamless integration between Government Services and operational departments such as Onboarding, Offboarding and the Contact Centre.
- Together with the Head Of HRSS, liaise with counterparts in other MENA countries to drive alignment and best practices in service delivery, efficiency and employee experience.
- Deliver transactional and standard HR services in a timely manner and in line with the SLA.
- Service Partnering / Customer Intimacy
- Act as a trusted service partner to ensure customer intimacy, and guide the business stakeholders and HR Business Partners as per their requirements and best practice.
- Act as change agent and facilitate change management and transition management, especially concerning scaling the business through expansion, business development and growth.
- Identify policy improvements and provide recommendations to the Management for implementation. Provide solutions to employees and managers as per company HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure that compliance to HR policies is maintained; review and strengthen internal controls and procedures; and provide guidance to leadership teams on process and governance.
- Address policy breaches immediately and decisively.
- Together with the Head Of HRSS, manage governmental relations affairs; design and implement an efficient set of processes together with relevant internal stakeholders, and propose solutions on complex matters to businesses related to government matters.
- Provided the needed governmental documents to business on a timely manner such as Gosi and Zakat certificates.
- Strong relationships with internal and external parties to manage complex business matters and propose solutions to the businesses.
- Provide support for collating, analysing and visualising relevant HR- and business data, in order to enable effective data-supported decision-making by HR leaders and the business.
- Work with the Head Of HRSS and the Group HRIS team on any HR analytics and reporting projects and activities that are relevant to the area of Government Services.
- Work with the Head Of HRSS and the Group HRIS team on relevant HR technology implementations.
- Drive innovation in the Government Services practices through the use of bots, cloud-based technology and artificial intelligence, among other available and current tools.
- Oversee The team daily operations and manage their tasks and duties.
Source : www.bayt.com